KodeContest® Summer 2020
Challenge 2.1 - Python Game
Are you a budding game developer? Do you want to showcase your Python coding skills? Code in Python and develop a game that will be fun, exciting and challenging! Read on to learn the rules.
- Create a single-player game using the Python programming language.
- Must be written EXCLUSIVELY in Python 3.
- The game must have the following features:
- Provide rewards that add up to the score
- Score display
- 3 levels of progressive difficulty
- 3 lives
- Teams are NOT ALLOWED to take an existing game and write a Python wrapper or API to it.
- Teams can use existing Python game libraries (e.g., Pygame or Pyglet)
- The final program must include all the necessary import commands and must be self-contained.
- Include a title screen with a list of team members and a summary of the game’s objectives/rules, and include the leaderboard and any credits at the end.
What to submit?
Submission guidelines will be posted closer to the deadline. Stay tuned!