1. The Kodeclik coding contest is open to students from grades 3 to 12.
2. Students can signup individually or in teams of size 1 to 5.
3. Registration fee is $15 per team.
4. Three winning teams for each challenge will be selected and awarded attractive prizes.
5. A student can be part of multiple teams.
Explore our Coding Contest Challenges for 2021!
Calling all budding story writers, directors, and creators! Create and code your very own cartoon using Scratch 3.0. Build a program in Scratch 3.0 that when run (i.e., by pressing the green Go flag) will enact your cartoon script.
“Data is the new oil” is a debatable modern adage. There is a lot of data online, but it is often distributed across multiple websites and it becomes difficult to integrate all the data and gain a unified understanding.
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.