KodeContest® Summer 2020
Challenge 2.2 - Build a Website
Develop an informational website to showcase what you learn! Teams can pick Science, Social Science, or any other field of their choice. Use a map to teach your favorite subject.
- The top-level page of the website must be a map.
- The map could be a geographic map or an organizational map. The map you choose can either be one of the examples below or can be something else as well.
- Geographical Maps: Map of the US, Map of the World, A Metro Station Map.
- Organizational Maps: Periodic Table of Elements, Structure of the US Congress
- The map must be clickable.
- Each link in the map should lead to more detailed information and must include, at the minimum, back-links to the map and links to other related elements.
- The website must contain at least 25 pages.
- Teams are not allowed to use any automatic site generation tools (e.g., Wix.com) or any content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal).
- The website should list the team members and some background about the purpose of the website.
What to submit?
Submission guidelines will be posted closer to the deadline. Stay tuned!