KodeContest® Summer 2020
Challenge 2.4 - Build an App
Showcase your mobile app development skills using the Swift programming language. Create an app to fulfill your social responsibility towards a cause that is close to your heart!
- Look around your neighborhood or community and identify a crucial unmet need that will address social, environmental, or policy objectives.
- Build an app using the Swift programming language and a development environment like Xcode.
- The app must follow standard software engineering principles for development (e.g., model-view-controller or MVC, or reactive programming methodologies like MVVM).
- The storyboard for the project should have a minimum of 8 screens and a maximum of 12 screens.
- Teams are NOT allowed to use pre-existing app templates.
- Teams should develop an object-oriented design for the app (i.e., complete with classes, structures, extensions).
- The app must have at least 1 adaptive layout and at least 1 animated view (tables or collections or both).
- Teams should conduct exhaustive testing of the app both via simulation and on different devices.
- Teams should conduct exhaustive testing using varying user interaction scenarios.
- Teams should ensure that any crash issues and bugs are resolved.
What to submit?
Submission guidelines will be posted closer to the deadline. Stay tuned!