Pumpkin pie is one of the best food sources in minecraft. This blog post will show you every single way you can acquire them.
Method 1 (Crafting)
1. Acquire a pumpkin, an egg, and sugar.
2. Place them in any order in a crafting table/grid to get pumpkin pie!
Method 2 (Finding)
1. Locate a spruce/taiga village.
2. Look through the possible chests in houses.
3. There is a chance you will find pumpkin pie!
Method 3 (Trading)
1. Level up a farmer villager to apprentice.
2. You can trade one emerald for four pumpkin pie.
Uses of Pumpkin Pie in Minecraft
Pumpkin Pie is a good food source in terms of hunger bars as it restores a whopping 4 hunger bars when eaten. Unfortunately its saturation is minuscule compared to other food sources like golden carrots and cooked meat.
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.