Purple dye is a very useful dye in Minecraft, especially for builders. This blog post will highlight ways to get purple dye and its uses.
Method 1 (Crafting)
1. Acquire a cornflower/lapis lazuli and poppy/rose bush/red tulip.
2. Craft your two items into blue and red dye.
3. Place the two dyes in a crafting grid/table and craft two purple dye!
Method 2 (Trading)
1. Locate a wandering trader.
2. There is a chance that it will sell you two purple dye for one emerald.
3. If so, give the trader your emerald and acquire your purple dye. Done!
Uses of Purple Dye
Purple dye can be used to dye a bunch of blocks purple such as shulker boxes. They can also be used to craft purple blocks such as concrete powder. You can even dye sheep purple, by right clicking them with purple dye!
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.