Magenta dye is a Minecraft dye that can be used to add more color to your game. This blog post will highlight all the ways you can obtain magenta dye and its uses.
Method 1 (Crafting with Flowers)
1. Locate an allium or lilac flower.
2. Place them in a crafting grid/table.
3. You will be able to craft magenta dye!
Method 2 (Crafting with Dye)
There are many ways to craft magenta dye from other dyes. They include the following arrangements in a crafting grid/table:
1. Purple + Pink
2. Red + Blue/Lapis + Pink
3. Blue/Lapis + Red + Red + White
Method 3 (Trading)
1. Locate a wandering trader.
2. Open its trade menu.
3. There is a chance it will sell three pieces of magenta dye for one emerald!
Uses of Magenta Dye
Magenta dye (like other dyes) can be used to craft blocks in a magenta color. This dye can even change the color of existing items, blocks, or mobs (e.g. leather armor and sheep). This is perfect to add some color to your world!
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.