An Iron Nugget is a useful item that helps in the creation of iron tools and armor (among other things). This blog post will highlight the uses of iron nuggets and how you get them in the first place.
Method 1 (Crafting)
1. Acquire an iron ingot.
2. Place it in a crafting grid/table and craft nine iron ingots.
Method 2 (Trading)
1. Acquire gold ingots.
2. Go to the nether and trade with piglins.
3. They have a chance to reimburse you with iron nuggets.
Method 3 (Smelting)
1. Acquire any piece of iron armor or an iron tool.
2. Use a fuel source to smelt it in a furnace.
3. You should acquire one iron ingot!
Method 4 (by Looting Chests)
1. Find a structure such as a ruined portal.
2. Look for the chest(s).
3. There is a chance you may find iron nuggets.
Uses of Iron Nuggets
Iron nuggets can be used to craft iron ingots which can be used to craft items such as armor as well as tools such as a pickaxe and a flint and steel. They are also required to make chains and lanterns.
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.