Bows are an essential minecraft weapon that are used for ranged battles and encounters. This blog post will highlight all the ways to get bows and their uses!
Method 1 (Crafting)
1. Obtain three sticks.
2. Obtain three pieces of string.
3. Place them together in a crafting table (in the below formation) and you should be able to craft one bow!
Method 2 (Skeletons)
1. Go into a cave, or wait for night.
2. Look for a skeleton.
3. By killing it, you have a chance to get a bow (although it will be damaged).
Method 3 (Trading)
1. Level up a fletcher villager to apprentice.
2. It has a chance to sell a bow for emeralds!
Method 4 (Fishing)
1. Obtain a fishing rod.
2. Find a body of water, and use your fishing rod to fish.
3. There is a chance that you will fish out a bow!
Uses of Bows
Bows (along with crossbows) are the option for a ranged weapon. The arrows shot from bows do more damage if you are further away. Unlike crossbows, the enchantment infinity can be put on bows, so that you need only one arrow to form an infinite arsenal. Bows are also used to craft dispensers.
Kodeclik is an online coding academy for kids and teens to learn real world programming. Kids are introduced to coding in a fun and exciting way and are challeged to higher levels with engaging, high quality content.